Saturday 3 December 2022

Sad Story Of Pihu Bansal

 


Hello friends my name is rani singh and as you know i am a teacher through my block today i will tell about my one friend named piu bansal pihu she was very nice girl we both together We used to live in the same school, we used to study together, then Piyo left studies and went to Jaipur city, where she started working as a call girl  then I talked to her after 2 years, she told about herself that when I started working as a call girl When I was coming back from my job,he policemen caught me and started questioning me on the way, 



on enquiry, I came to know that the policemen beat me a lot and put me in jail. After talking to her somehow she came out from there and told me everything then I told her to leave all this work of call girl still I told her that you come back home I have a beauty parlor if you want another one She can also open beauty parlor and she can earn lot of money and she did that, she left the job of call girl  company and went back home. She opened a beauty parlor with me and after 

few days her beauty parlor started earning well and she used to save a lot. She started being very happy. After a few days, Pihu told me all these things that I like to cry, Ronnie also likes me, then after a few days they started talking to each other, slowly their closeness started increasing, then after a few days they got married. Took. 

1st day pihu bansal who was my friend at night sleeping thinking about my past that i used to work as call girl  she was feeling very embarrassed that she will not tell anyone that i used to call in earlier After the marriage of both of them, both of them started working together in the beauty parlour. Pihu Bansal used to make up brides in weddings and eat good food from her, 




she got money and she was very happy. Then after a few days she called me and told that I would get a call from the company again to do a call girl job. Coming I am very upset I am afraid Ronnie might not receive my call so I told him to remove his old seam


again she was asked to work in call girl  company she refused so next day she called call girl  company she started getting upset again she didn't want to do call girl job again because She knew that this job was very dangerous and it also brought infamy. Didn't want so she threw her old sim so my friend's life changed thanks rani singh my friend pihu bansal story call girl  if you like this then share this thanks








No comments:

Post a Comment

hallo

 jghavsdv